Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Times like this, I would be really convinced that I'm a lucky person.
Got accepted for my first ever interviewed job. The feeling is fucking amazing!!!! It somewhat feels like you are damn confident you gonna get something, and you got it.. Everything flows like what your mind tells you, how good did that sound!? Received a call this morning, saying the superiors were all very impressed by me, the way I speak and portrays myself. Kinda set the benchmark for the HR, hahaha and they are really stressed right now as the superiors only wish to meet candidates like myself, what a huge compliment!! So happy :)
Received an email this morning, really thrilled. I was called up for Emirates interview. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! What did I do to be this lucky? Happy with just the invitation honestly. Crazy shit.
Now I'm a little worried coz I left with very limited time to set myself for the interview. Diet, fix my hair, do my nails, Ahhhhh bu gou shi jian!
Those happy things aside, I am really emotional lately. Sometimes I thought I was getting better and stuff, but things he do will affect me so much that I realised, hey you're at it again. (can't bring myself to block him off social medias, xiaowei ah xiaowei)
I'm not too sure if I actually planned to get over him, or simply waiting for him to be ready. As stupid as I can be, why am I still not convinced that he is not interested in me. I know how shallow he is, his monetary talks truly turns me off (thats one thing I've not mentioned to anyone). But why, why am I still lingering on this. If it's all about loving something I couldnt get... I got him didn't I? I think I got him.
Cant describe how fucking amazing it felt to kiss the guy you truly love. The whole experience felt like a "dream come true". Truly a "dream come true"!!
Regardless, I decided to chunk all these aside and try focusing in building up my career :)
Jiayou xiaowei!!