Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Closure?
Wednesday, February 06, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
Supposedly tonight amanda n qinwei would help me to settle my "unsettled" stuff.
Why of all time, you cannot be contacted.
I don't want to owe you anything.
I need to breathe.
I wish I have one thing less to think/worry about you.
I will kick away habits.
I am going on a rehab.
Can't wait for my short getaway.
I'm escaping.
(i know)
I'm not even given a choice, am I?
I love you, but I should really love myself more
now.
Read a quote today, makes me sad...
"Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen. but its even harder to give up when it's everything you ever wanted"