很怕我会忘了你对我的好
Sunday, January 27, 2013 @ 5:04 PM
Normally when someone or even yourself ask me, what is the sweetest thing you've done for me..
My mind will go blank, and I feel very bad about it.
There were so many, big and minor stuff.
You took care of me very well, I say.
Very sensitive.
Experienced.
Things you did I love:
It was almost every night that we had htht over a drink, glad that you shared your stories so comfortably, glad to say that, I can talk to this guy for hours, for days.
The first thing that made my heart beat damn fast, was you warming up my hand at Hanoi. Thanks for not putting it in your pants! lol
I remember you asking me to take care of you when you fall sick, today I still find I'm not in position to do so. Funny how you would always stick out your pinky when you ask for a promise.
Happiest place might be with the 3 kids at Hanoi, funny how you noticed that I was probably sad coz I thought the kids didnt like me.. Loved how you interact with them, and still keeping your sunshine smile even when you realised you hurt your finger!
One of the moments you turned me on.. I dunno why you suddenly did push ups on the first day in BKK. I couldn't take my eyes of you. Secretly counting how many times you can go down! LOL
You love to say I don't listen to you. Was very touched when I realised that you were pulling the end of my skirt, afraid that I might be exposed. Why so sweet!
Love it when you brought me to the animal section, and when you were all serious looking for the comb for Spike.
Love how you would laugh at my funny noises and even made a compilation of them hahaha!
The best moment of my life, in Phuket!
The drunk night.