Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
G
Monday, August 16, 2010 @ 12:31 PM
Dear friend,
I don't know whats going on between us these days. I feel really weird having mixed feelings, anger and worry. So worried about you I go all ways to find out about your well being. So angry with you I can't bring myself to talk to you, though deep down I very much want to. I feel sorry for the contradicting me. I hate it when i don't have any answer to this, I can't find peace, I can't sleep. Very irritating. I still believe, in this friendship. I wrote in the card, that I wanna go through every big thing in your life with you, and I'm still holding on to that promise.
So hang in there friend! When you're ready, when you're ready.
"people may forget the things you did for them, but they will never forget how you made them feel." 一旦认定,就不会改变心意。