Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
My parents
Monday, July 05, 2010 @ 11:04 PM
I went to meet my mum after work, for lil shopping and hokkaido food fair. Total yums. Anyway, i love it when my dad will always fetch us after.
My dad mentioned he actually wanted to call me to ask if I need a ride home from office.
(Obviously my mum din tell him I was with her).
Anw, I was like whoaaaa so good. Already pretty touched by his simple remark.
(Thou he din call me to check if im still in office afterall).
Den he mentioned, for those days my mum crazily went cruising, he'll call me every night to check if I'm knocking off, and if I need him to get dinner for me.
(And I thought, oh ya he really did call me those days).
And my answer to him back den were, I'll be staying out these days, I already told mummy abt it, she din tell you?
(He sounded quite rejected, like my mum din inform him anything and I seriously did not thought of informing him too, HAHA)
I think I really love my dad.
My mum gave me a shock last night. A funny one. Anw she was blaming my dad: "See, I told you I don't wanna ask her! Kena shoot only!"
(So, my mum was pretty paiseh abt it. HHAHHA)
My dad:"Dunno shd ask what, nothing wrong with it"
(Obviously not paiseh at all, and totally insensitive. LOL men.)
Might be the funniest thing I encounter these days. But the incident definitely brought us closer. hahahahahahhaha! I love my cute parents.