Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
RIP BB! :(
Saturday, May 01, 2010 @ 10:32 PM
I cant believe my hp gave me up this way.
It indicates "error 523".
I went online to check the meaning of it. It's sucha rare error. Requires a complicated sum of procedures which i believe I cant do it. So, it's definitely going to service center.
After dropping on floor so many times, plus submerging in water. It revived.
So stupid to end your life this way, my dear berry. =(
Shit I feel like crying. I'm so dependent on the berry now.
The web indicates that every application and all my contacts will be gone even my berry recovers. That very minute, the thought of losing your number for good kills me. After all the efforts.... Maybe it's fated. I'm ready to let go. I can tell you're happy. And i'm seriously happy for you. Seriously!
okay my brother just read my post. My privacy is invaded. Thats it, RIP my hp. I'm gonna drink till I drop for you. FOR YOU!