Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Drama mama
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 @ 7:44 PM
Little huge drama........
J: My brother
KaiKai: My lil brother
TingTing: My lil sister
J called : "Eh you know KaiKai is missing?"
That moment, I just went blank.
I was rushing my work, but i just stood up and tell gugu I had/need to leave. Gugu even offered to drive me around. But on a second thought, I dunno where to go. I nvr felt so helpless in my life. I start thinking of all the bad things that might had happened to him.
I sat down.
I started calling every member of my family, asking where they went searching for him, and whats the status. So tingting stayed at home, my parents search the nearby playground area and drove to his school, J went Tmart etc.
1) Kai hp is not with him.
2) We lost his form teacher's hp number.
3) Kai's hp spoil, we had none of his classmate's contact.
4) His school is freaking closed at 730pm of course!
As time passed, I couldn't explain why is he still not home. Kai is not someone who will go to shopping malls or lan shop or friends place to play. He'll rather go home and get stucked in his cyber World. And he goes home immediately like he cant lose a sec for his games. Plus he's having his English papers tomorrow, his school cant be keeping him till late. So F**K ok! I really dunno where else he should be other than home.
So I called my mum, she asked me if kaikai called me instead. I called J, he said he finally managed to contact one of Kai's friend but his friend last saw him at 230pm. Ting said no news at home. Best thing, my brother and mum are arguing coz both are equally anxious and shouting.
Meantime, gugu started searching her hp to see if she had any Kai's sch contacts. I went online to search for school's hotline, and called, but they are obviously closed.
J called back, he said he's totally at lost, he cant find kai anywhere, and he dunno where else to search. And we decided we should check the hospitals. So I called CGH. They actually asked for kai's IC number, as if there's any small boy admitted to the hospital. But if you had his IC or ezlink, you would had his residential address, and would have called us right!? So I asked them to check by name instead. He seriously took down the name, and answered me damn freaking fast, "no, there's no such patient." I was relieve, for awhile.
Again, where could he disappeared to!?
This time, J called again. Telling me he found kai. I was totally surprised. Like how the hell he did it, without contacts or any clue.
So.. Kai was in his classmate's place rushing project (freaking rushing project when you have papers the next day!?), and he insisted that he informed my mum. J switched to kai's SIM card, and his chairman (of his class) smsed (what a responsible chairman!!). So J asked him for help. Phew~
The funny thing came when my mum called me like 8mins later telling me kai was found. Mummy ah mummy. LOL.
I'm still feeling the trauma mama.
It act as a true warning I guess. Told my brother to write down all his friends' contact immediately. How can we not have any of their numbers, mummy!? When you have jiaqi and nat numbers like maybe printed in your mind!?