STAR CRUISE
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
It felt like a mini getaway. I always feel good to stay unreachable for a few days.
That few days were really crazily fun for me. Weds night lil catchup with R at the green zone, rare experience of the couple seats, crazy rush when nat fetch me and the others for summerbreeze, met a pri sch fren, lotsa crazy fun and games ending at natty. Thurs night stayover at Hard Rock with the girls, lil exploration of resort world, food and games with the kids, the touching show, with a freezing night. Fri off, getting lost in carparks, chilis with the girls, mad rush to the harbour, nice champagne plus dinner, winnings in casino. Sat, jacuzzi, arcade, pool side party, random places, late night supper, and once agn casino. Sun breakfast, mad queue getting off board, crazy jam on highways with road blocks, pasta with natty, f21 with jq, got my long waited fossil bracelet, shioki soba, express 518, f1 ride to ehub, kaiji pure love! Everything happened so fast.. Within a paragragh :(
Okay some irritating photos. For memo. I def became fatter. Dammit. Bye fats!
On board.
No, not the drinks.
What a evening!
YES! THE ROOOOOOM!
MY CARD.
Supershag.
Okay I know you are shooting.
Orange light ah orange light. Make me bright ah make me bright!
WHAT! BREAKFAST!?
Doesnt look like breakfast to me!
Mummmmmy!!
The Boy.
I love colourful combinations.
Rise and shine.
Okay diet, I know.
It was just the sea and us!
Rare heavy clouds. Clouds! Why are you following me everywhere!?
Chinese Breakfast.
My Breakfast.
Here's showing how much my sister hated the camera, and me (the one holding on it all the time).
I promised her not to put on facebook, but NOT HERE =)