Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Turn Back Time.
Sunday, February 28, 2010 @ 11:57 AM
Nothing is impossible with time.
I'm not someone who usually reflects on my life, but I always have a clearer mind when I do. What had time brought me? Plenty of things I couldn't believe I had been through. Time changed my believes, my attitude, my capability, and perhaps my life.
I used to think that I will live in Malaysia forever. But now here I am, changed my citizenship. Who knows I might migrate again.
I used to think that I will not have close girl friends. But now, the closest ones prove it wrong.
I used to believe that I will like jinquan forever. But now, how many guys have make me went crazy over.
I used to believe I will not take any other jobs. But now I'm still not an air stewardess.
I used to think that I will get married early. But now I'm still single.
With time, I can't be sure of anything, anymore. I will only say, maybe.