Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Right Balance
Monday, February 08, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
I always believe there's a balance in life....
Every time, every single time, when i get too happy, i get worried. It's just like I know I KNOW something bad is gonna happen the very next min. I fear. I fear to get too happy in my life. Coz, somehow, every time, something bad will bring me down. It's like bringing me back to that balance.
That balance. I've to admit that I'm happy for its presence when i'm down. Coz it will somehow brings me up again. Silly yet very true. happens every time.
I found an explanation for my silly thoughts.
Maybe when you're down, nothing can be worst. Whereas, when you're up there, even the slightest thing could bring you down. True?
So maybe, contentment is the balance afterall. To me. I've always thrive for that balance, always try to stay contented.
(if the base is crack, how are the other levels gonna build up? I dun wish to live to witness the downfall.)
.......in every minor thing, in everyone's life.