Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
I punched someone!?
Thursday, February 18, 2010 @ 1:54 PM
Honestly, I didn't remember anything. It gave me a big shock when i saw Cerian's pictures, she looked like she's badly abused, but she said it was just one contact. I remember I used to slap and pinch others when I'm drunk, but those never make me felt so bad. And this was an accident. I tried damn hard to recall, but all I can remember was her showing me a piece of tissue w her blood. I freaking injured someone this new year. Urgh! I called C, she make me felt better. I won't be as forgiving if i'm her. Please recover soon.
now that stupid mark on me seems like a retribution.