Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
This is how a Friday should be!
Saturday, January 23, 2010 @ 8:17 PM
Bring me to that starring night, again.
Left my hp in the office yesterday. For a moment I thought I lost it forever. Started to think of the contacts in it, the videos i have, the misc notes i noted, n the PICTURES i took. I got really paranoid. So glad when I realised I left it in the office :)
With my hp being my alarm clock, the only noise i hear in the morning... It's no surprise i was late for work.
I left office at 4pm though. Was having serious cramps and I got really pale, plus I was shivering in that pathetic hot office. I was asked to go home.
But dinner date was promised. Nat said I should go even it takes a pill or two. So I went like a sick kitten. Everything was fun and good, accompanied by lotsa laughters and updates. It's pretty uncommon casual relaxing date with juan and rachel. I didn't know we can fit in non-clubbing environment, haha.
Caught a midnight movie with the usual crazy partner, jiaqi. The blind side. I thought it was quite an inspiring show. Courage is a strong word, it makes you strong, it makes me strong too. When you have courage, you can make another courageous too. Just like wealth and happiness, i think it's something you can spread or share. Everything start from a thought, so start thinking what you want to do, and bring out that courage to do it.
I wanna slim down! Hahahaha