Sunday like there's no Monday.
Monday, January 25, 2010 @ 6:42 PM
I love seeing smiley faces.
So friends, remember to wear a smile no matter what happens.
Jiayou!
Today is full of impromptu(s).
However, things didn't go the way I planned..
Nat initiated for McDonalds breakfast. Both of us sounded damn ON, but yeah... Even though the breakfast last order timing is now changed to 12pm, we didn't managed to catch it still. Instead, I left the sleepy head girl and went to round market w my family. My fav wanton mee!
The hardly meetup clique, RBKD clique, as usual called off the gathering last min. There goes my japan present once again.. :( I seriously wonder, will the present take 2 years to reach me?
Anw, I ended up doing some shopping with my family. And finally a call from JQ brought some excitement for the day. She suggested PICNIC!? I thought that crazy suggestion will be put off, but everyone turned out to be so damn ON. Adding Joel was a total surprise, adds value to the weird gathering. We had picnic at like 8pm? Cool or what!! Totally had no idea what food we're poking.
On a random note, Im still damn proud that I won the toilet paper contest!! HAHHAHA Record breaker :)
Didn't wanna to end our day at the picnic, so we went PRAWNING at bishannnn... Wheeeee! Its been really really long since i last prawn.. So yeah, was kinda rusty. Everyone loves to say that I look damn man when I handle the things during prawning..
2 surprise guest came though we called them pretty last min n they managed to contribute one extra catch to the pathetic looking net. For every little thing, CHEERS! Hahaha
For inventing S Language. CHEERS.
For wearing pyjamas. CHEERS.
For meeting Natty friends. CHEERS.
For having my face box like nobody's business. CHEERS.
For cabbing home alone. CHEERS.
For jq's voice during ulu ulu hours. CHEERS.
For me behaving like I don't have to work tomorrow. Give me 3 CHEERS.
hip hip hurray!
Goodnite!