Love for spread!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 @ 11:54 PM
LOVE
From now on, I shall love everyone more, even more!
I received so much love from everyone that I could ever asked for. I felt so pampered.
S, the 1st live punctual wish all the way from Korea.Stayed up just to sing me the birthday song when this stupid girl has got exam the next day. But don't think u can forget about the present hor.. HHAHAH. Im waiting. :)
The usual 5 closies. Each of them love me in their own unique ways. N n n .... I seriously didn't expect another surprise from them. It's like, com'on what else can you guys come up with, Im sure to see through all your tricks n lies. But damnnnnn! Maybe I was too shag. Maybe I wanted everything simple. But thanks for making things different once againn.. :)
Peiyan the bff. Though we meet each other like once a month, or once every 2 months. I always feel connected n comfortable with her. A simple sms could be so straight forward n so sweet. Can't wait for my good food date w her!
Justin n chealeng the faraway ones. I'm amazed how some friends can remember my birthday so well, n make my day seems so special n precious. :)
Dewi. Some ppl really buy my words. She got me a shooting star. A stunning one. Unexpected gift. A lot of effort in it. Super touched.
That someone. It's funny how you never fail to make me laugh. Thanks for remembering my birthday, though i know maybe it's the same as jays! Urgh. but i'm still pretty sad tat i didn't meet u. HAHAHHA. Please meet up soon, save the drawing.
Junwei. I'm happy enough to know that he actually remembers my birthday. Given his stubbornness and forgetful mind. Ok, actually i know he set reminder in his hp, but at least he bothers la. I should be thankful. HAHAHAH. N yes i am thankful, for the friendship all these years too.
The badminton clique. Though we don't meet up as often as before. I'm happy that we're still making use of every possible chance to gather n stay in contact. I was then again, reminded of the purple party. Reminded of how on everyone was, coming in purple. N got really high n crazy in their own world. Please stay in love.. haha :)
My godbrother. The one n only for 8yrs n many yrs to go. Ever giving in to me and ask for nothing in return. True love from him, very thankful for that.
Ms Lim, the primary sch teacher who never stop calling every year. A simple call, a few words, to show that she remembers and she cares. The best teacher and friend you can ever ask for.
Ms Tan, my coach, the one who changed me. I'm thankful for such a person to have came across my life and woke me up to see the World and face the reality. I'm thankful for the trust n love. Thank you.
The RBKD clan. Xiang jie n kool po. Thanks for being so amazingly close and nice and fun and sweet to me. Please seriously meet up soon.
Laura, the good old 10yrs friends. My closest friend back then. The one who carries all my nonsensical secrets for years. Haha.. Can't wait to meet her up.
The sec clique. wx sh n my daughter. the same old thank you to u guys. N the same old friends i would like to keep for life.
Many many others. Actually, just a simple sms or msg on facebook takes a heart, effort and courage. And i'm glad you all did it just for me. Thank you for all the love. I promise to spread some love back. Lets all be loving and happy. for every little things, CHEERS. (ps. im reminded of that stupid commercial.)
I love you all at 22.