Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
22 soon!?
Thursday, January 07, 2010 @ 3:10 PM
11 days away. Can i stay as 21? 22 looks ugly, 22 sounds old, 22 sounds uninteresting, 22 yearrrrrs old is so hard to tell others. Little adult has to transform into _____ Adult eventually?
Haiz.
I dunno why. I dun feel my birthday is coming. I dun feel like celebrating. I dun feel like meeting anyone. I dunno what I want for my birthday present. Time simply passed way too fast. I thought I just had my 21st birthday party? Now I can ask for present again? I can ask everyone gather again? I can ..... again?
WOW.
But having working adults as closies is a challenge to celebrate on Sun/Mon.Can we have public holiday on my birthday? Haha
Anw, I'll prefer something different. Mmm perhaps, to escape to another country, alone. Or with someone. LOL
I cant wait to fly. When's my next trip!? I wish it's this month. Talking abt that, I MISS YOU S!! I miss those time u planned the whole trip so well, I can just heck care, pack my luggage last min, club the night before, and still go on the trip with no worries at all. Why are u so far from me now! :(
Why I sounded so emo huh. I'm not leh. I'm happy and contented. To the extend, I dun think i need anything or anyone to brighten my day up.
I'm an empty teacup. I'm little adult.
(I'm only turning 1yr old as a little adult? It felt like i've been calling myself that for years....)