Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
First time watching movie w mummy!
Thursday, August 06, 2009 @ 2:00 PM
Today was my FIRST TIME watching movie with my Mummy.... We caught hangover!
It was a pretty weird/awkward show to mark as our first movie? A silly comedy.... With my mum beside me, I felt so uneasy! Like, am I supposed to laugh? My mum is beside eh... Should I act like I don't understand the jokes? Lotsa silly thoughts in me throughout the whole damn show.
It was my treat, since my cousin watched it already, and my mum insisted that it's not easy to date her, so I should pay!? My cousin had second thought watching that show with my mummy when we were on our way there. She whispered to me, the show is packed with pervertic jokes, you think your mum mind? Hello!? She's sucha "open minded" mummy can! Haha
We went into the theatre pretty early... so we got pretty bored with only music played. My mum randomly asked both of us, if we had heard of an incident that happened in msia quite long time ago. There was a massive killing in the movie theatre, the killer killed everyone starting from the back seats. Thanks mummy, for creating sucha lasting image in my mind till now. I think I'll be reminded of that stupid incident from now on, whenever I'm in a movie theatre. Urgh!
Anyway, I laughed alot during the show, all the worries/stupid thoughts were meaningless.. I heard my mummy laughing so hard beside me. So why can't I? HAHAHAHAHA