25 facts
Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 8:26 AM
My list of 25 facts about me. Read it, and know it by heart.
1. I love purple colour. Everyone knows that. But I bet you all dunno why! Hahah. I remember the reason was pretty stupid. Last time in primary school, we tend to pass diaries around, asking friends to fill in their particulars, likes n dislikes. When I came to the section for my fav colour. I looked around me and just decided it shall be purple, and that’s it, till now.
2. I don't take milk. Not even milk products actually. I used to puke when my mum forced me to drink milk, just an involuntarily action, I cant stand the smell. But slowly, I made myself try some cheese products. It’s getting better.
3. I cant take pineapple and kiwi too. My tongue tend to bleed when I eat them. I guess both fruits are too acidic for me. But of cause, eating a little won’t kill. My friends tend to ask me to prove it to them. Evil people. But ever since I find out my tongue bleed, I decided I can survive the rest of my life without these 2 fruits.
4. I cannot shit anywhere else other than my house. I dunno the reason too. Just cannot shit comfortably….
5. Talking about shitting, I’ve a lot of weird habits. I cannot wear a single thing, I must be totally dry (cant stand the toilet floor being wet), if not I simply cant shit. Again, I dunno why.
6. I love Totoro. It’s chinchilla in a Japanese cartoon. I watched the cartoon at least 100 times during my childhood. So yeah, memories. And it’s soooo cute!
7. I used to be very “hua chi” when I like a guy. That’s how a lot of people know me too I guess. I used to buy a new pen, asked jw to do some stupid survey for me, USING THAT PEN. And I’ll carry it to school everyday like a lucky charm. I dun use that pen, and no one else should ever touch it.
8. Another ridiculous thing I did was to pick up shuttlecocks that he played for the day for collection. I lost them already okay. I know you guys must be thinking. I don't intend to keep them till today! Oh ya! I used to have a slot in my cupboard to keep all things related to him back den. It’s madness, he’s like my idol. (I realized I can write up 25 ridiculous things I did for jw!)
9. I think I have a super innocent face, people tend to believe me easily and TOTALLY!! Hahaha. But hey, you guys are right believing in me ok, don't worry. :)
10. I hate people who put on strong perfume, it’s in turn smelly! In fact, I can only accept certain scent of perfume. So in short, try not to put on perfume when you go out with me, but make sure u do still smell nice.
11. I can sleep damn well even after I drink lotsa coffee/tea. I fall asleep easily and, I really fall into deeeeep sleep. It’s hard to wake me up, don’t believe? Try me.
12. I dislike vulgarities. Not even f*** should be said loosely. But then again, I do use them when I’m super pissed off. And I must be really angry when you hear me saying any of those. “I feel like scolding vulgarities” will come before I throw the official bomb.
13. I feel uncomfortable when people praise me. Simply because I dunno how to react. Saying thank you or saying some nice things back sounds damn stupid/fake to me. I normally just smile or deny.
14. There will be days that I feel ugly, can be mood or appearance. Normally I don’t even feel like stepping out of my house. Unless it’s for some important event that I can’t turn down last minute. But, I’ll avoid taking pictures. So bear with me, when I say I don’t feel like taking pictures. Coz I really meant it. I know, I just know I cant smile happily.
15. I wanna be an air stewardess since I was 5 or something. Since then, my kindergarten, primary, secondary ambition stayed the same. I just think that air stewardess is pretty, and I wanna be like one of them. But it’s a lot more after I grew up. It should give me the chance to interact with things I like. It’s just a job for me I believe.
16. To think, I actually did a lot of stupid things when I was young. I used to see people who like to use their head bang the wall in TV shows. So one day I decided to try it. I remember very clearly… I ran and make sure my head hit the wall first. N tadahhh, I scare the hell out of my Mummy, she witnessed the whole process. I bleed non-stop. Had stitches on my forehead. Not obvious today.
17. I used to think that my Mummy don't love me. Coz she seldom ask about me/my stuff. After time, I realized she actually love and have a lot of trust in me. My Mummy is like one of my best friend, so I’m very honest towards her.
18. I like music, LOVE music in fact. In primary school, I used to play keyboard. Danced abit of hip-hop too. I dunno why I didn't further in them. I wish I can play an instrument today. Make a song myself. Play a song to whoever I want to. Given a chance, I’ll like to learn keyboard and hip-hop again.
19. I choose my friends. Actually who don’t, right? But I’m someone, with one look, I’ll know whether I wanna be your friend. Or this person can be close friend not. It’s kind of like a 6th sense thing. It may be looks attitude the way you talk etc. Everything contributes. And I hate self centered people.
20. I prefer people to be honest with me, or even show me when they do not like me. Rather then going behind my back gossiping and act like a kind soul in front of me. For your record, I love straight forward people. I don't get offended easily.
21. I find it hard to throw things away. I keep a lot of physical memories. Cards, presents, notes, letters, etc. I normally take super long to pack my room, coz when I see them, I’ll sit down, read through them again, and smile to myself.
22. When I play mahjong, I tend to keep the tile “dong” till I really have no choice. I feel lucky when I even “pong” “dong”, it’s like dongdong is on my side!! HAHA.
23. I’m like a mum to my siblings. My mum said that. I’m the one who’ll ask them about their homework. I’m the one who’ll bring them around, watch movie or go anywhere. I want them to know this World better. Be cleverer.
24. I’m like a queen in the family. Everyone dotes me a lot, put me in charge of a lot of things. Whenever I go ipoh, both drumsticks will be reserved for me, so in the past, I didn’t know how to eat other parts of chicken at all!!
25. I ever thought… If I can’t find someone I love by the age of 30. I’ll marry someone who loves me. At least I can make someone happy in this World.