Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Bring me back home.
Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 8:10 AM
No where else feels more like home. I really love Ipoh so much. People food scenery and air!! This trip back, I almost didn't feel like coming back. For real! In my mind right now, it's all business ideas, what can work out there. I can't wait to buy a house there and live happily ever after w my Ah Ma.
Life there can be so laid back. I've got endless places to go. Endless things to do. And esp, endless comics to be read. OMG, i tell you, I'm so addicted to comics when I was there.
Seeing my ah ma is the best this trip. She was so happy to see us. I've nvr thought that one day I could actually go back to Ipoh without my parents. It's like a dream come true. I really felt like an adult.
This trip back makes me wanna be a normal human being, live a simple life. So much thoughts of becoming damn rich, to start a business. Right now i envy those who can afford to work by a regular schedule and be happy and contented when they return home.
I wanna be the simplest person around. I don't wanna be adventurous anymore.
I wanna be happy by the simplest thing.