Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Pleasant Surprise
Monday, June 15, 2009 @ 12:56 AM
Torturous IT show is finally finally over....
My gosh.. I feel so drained!
**But a pleasant surprise lightened me up!! =D
These days, I haven been meeting anyone else except chealeng. It's almost like an everyday mission to keep him occupied! This good friend of mine in primary is here in SG for his 2 months attachment... I was totally excited when he told me about it. After all, his every departure is like we'll never get to meet again.
It's like a month ago since I last met jiaqi they all. Can you believe it? I'm so used to meeting my girls at least once a week la. So weird. Jiaqi they all didn't even call me, they know I'm damn occupied. I feel so outdated about everything everyone. I can't believe this stupid trunk even sms me to remind me of her presence. Cool friendship!
**I just saw junwei. the last time I saw him was like 4 yrs ago!? Though we talk pretty often over msn or sms. So awkward! He was all okay, like seeing a long lost friend. I didn't react the way i expected myself to be. I cannot even remember did i speak a word to him!! Argh. Give me my voice back. There's so many things to catch up. I felt ugly too. I felt so unfriendly to him. He was so nice trying to talk!! Ahhhhhh. sucks! Wrong time la. Just imagine he pop out outta no where after i turned a corner. I totally stunned!!!! Jiaqi observed my whole reaction. Thank, pretty helpful of you!! EEEEEEE... I should have been more friendly.... Let's do it again. HAHA!!