Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
LIES
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 2:27 PM
LIES, LIARS
A research in England shown that, from the day their children were born till they grow up, English parents would had told them approx. 3000 lies.
Like the Santa Claus, Eating spinach will make u grow stronger, etc.
In chinese saying, when you lie, you have to lie agn to cover up the previous lie, and the cycle never ends.
It's like the other way round, I lie to my parents more i guess? haha.
I'm guilty of telling lies. So many, i cannot recall how many i said for the past 21yrs. I find sometimes lies is inevitable. It's only for everyone to feel better. I used to be so straight forward, so insensitive, n hurt people unknowingly. But as I grow up, the no of lies decrease vastly. I dunno why, maybe no one question me that much anymore, maybe people around me knows me well enough, maybe I learnt to appreciate things better?
I used to prefer people lying to me, telling me only those things I wish to hear. Very naive I know. Now, I'll rather people tell the truth, regardless good or bad. I like to know where I should change n of course super curious how people think of me. But you people shouldn't be stingy with your praises too. Hahaha.. Gotta balance up abit la...
Truthfully now, I find no reason to lie anymore.