Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Thursday, May 07, 2009 @ 2:25 PM
I really really damn look forward to this whole weekk!!
I'm actually pretty sick. Totally not enuff slp. But I seriously cant stop going out. Everyday is like so fun to me nowadaes. Ever since I come back from GZ, I've been going out EVERY SINGLE DAY, after my work & every weekends.
Suddenly alot of frens rang me up! I mean those really really really close ones.... So meetups are arranged one after another. Esp today n tml. OMG!!! I see FUN!
Today, pri classmates n teachers will be gathering.... Hasnt seen them ever since my bdae... AH! I miss them!! I dunno how to put it, but seeing my hp ring, and those familiar names n faces pop up, just make me smile to myself. It's like hearing those familiar voices agn, talking abt the same crap agn. I seriously miss pri days.... Least, we're all meeting up once in a while. TODAY! =)
Friday, I'm meeting my pri clique for badminton. The 3 girls were the closest closest to me back den. We go everywhere tgt. Decided to join badminton tgt. Celebrate every occasion tgt. Liked the same guys.... Goodness!! Actually I'm pretty surprised that Rachel rang me up, to play badminton. I think the last time i spoke to her was my bdae, and the last time we played badminton was in pri sch! It's totally random, but badminton was our ECA back den... So nothing's wrong with meeting up for badminton. But I hafta admit I felt weird initially.... Months ago, they didnt managed to make it for my bdae, but we're all gonna meet up tml, after so so so long. It's like so damn hard to bring everyone tgt man!! But it's all coming true tml =)
Sat I'm going back to office to settle some stuffs, thou it's a public holiday...
N Sun I'm gonna meet trunk n toot for tanning + swimming.....
My life is damn happening TIRING... Goodness!!
I hasnt got time for Ms. Serina this week. Shall we meet on sat night? HAHA!!