Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Friday, May 22, 2009 @ 12:05 PM
I often think, why didnt I have any bf before.
Why didnt I just try in the past.
Even for a day.
I can at least say, hey i had bf before.
Telling ppl I have no bf b4 is kinda annoying to me.
I dunno why.
Aiya, childish.
I guess the problem lies in myself.
and perhaps fate plays a little part too.
Picky? maybe.
But I definitely love challenge.
It seems to me that I like guys who'll nvr fall for me.
Or even anyone else.
I dun deny that I did regret letting some slipped by.
But den agn, I'll really think alot before deciding whether I wanna be tgt with some1. It's really all not easy. So I really feel happy for those who found someone who loves them as much. It really takes alot of things to make it all happen. Maybe it's easy for some. I dunno.
I really enjoy those moment that guys like me. They'll try all ways to reach you. Talk with hints hints. N totally know what you love. It's really great to have someone who care so much abt you. If only I like them too.
I like guys who're in good shape.
But I myself isnt even in good shape.
Annoying!
Sometimes I think my thinking is like guys.
very superficial.
Thou my taste is kinda weird, but i have my unique expectations too.
I often wonder, how different my life will be if i'm slim.
Definitely DAMN DIFFERENT.
I'll be so siao, maybe my frens cant recognise me anymore.
Everyone should be so worried abt me.
So sometimes I think being Fat,
did stop me from doing alot of silly things.
My fortune teller once said....
My Mr right will come *******....
I'm damn looking forward to that day.
I'm damn curious how my first bf will be like.
I feel stress for him too.
Coz alot of ppl sure comment on him.
but please dun be afraid to appear.
Coz i cant wait to see you.
HAHA!!
Crap.
I really wonder who will be that happening to join in my happening life. Who will be so daring to take me as his gf. Who will be so interesting to get my attention. Who will be so perfect to make me fall for him.
Will this guy never come?
Or will he be my husband instead of bf.
SCARY!
I'm just bored.