Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 2:50 PM
I had enuff fun.
I spent whole day with my Mummy today.
We went JB. As usual we had laughs, fun, and shopped alot. But today, my mum had a pretty serious talk with me.
I always tot I find the right blance in life.
Betwn family frens n fun.
But NO.
I'm always not home.
So jialat that my sister will come n hug me and say "long time no see"!
I'm always not answering my mum's call.
That she stayed up, and my father waited for me downstairs to walk me up when i finally call to tell i'll be back soon.
I've problem waking up for work every morning.
My mum cant stop screaming every single morning just to make sure i get up.
I dunno when my siblings' SA1 will be over.
My sister asked for help in science. But i wasnt even home.
I hate my lifestyle now. Totally.
My mum ask me why I wanna make myself so tired. Why I must be so ON and tell my frens I'm definitely coming. N why i cannot reject them when i dun feel well or dun feel like gg. N can i stop worrying for other ppl. i dun have to go all way out to help everyone. I shd stop usisng com till so late. Etc, etc.....
Her words got me thinking.
Whats my role being a daughter, sister, niece, fren, etc.
Which role matters more to me.
I'm gonna stop going out unneccessarily.
I think i had enuff of fun for the past mths.
I need some peace to think and reflect on myself.
But den agn.
When I think of staying at home, I think of making time for a few ppl. Russell is leaving pretty soon, thou we dun meet often, still. CheaLeng is soming SG for his attachment, meetups will be damn often. My closest cousin is leaving me for Korea, I really need time for her.
How's time ever enuff for everything?