
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.





This year's celebration is so cute!!! Or rather my daddy's behaviour is so cute!!
I brought my family n grandparents out for dinner on Sunday, celebrating Mothers' Day n my Mummy's bdae...... I informed my daddy one week in advance, wanted to give my mummy surprise but, he stupidly wenta discuss with my mummy which restaurant to go. (Btw, my mummy told me all these....) Den, every night, he'll tell my mummy what he plans to order.... It's crazy lor, my mummy told me he's all out to make me spend a bomb (N he did!!). I told my mummy, when it's Papa bdae, she calls the shot, and when it comes to her bdae, my dad made all the decisions. It's funny. My dad insisted that he ordered all the food my mummy likes. N explained that he noes all her favorites coz he love her the most, during the dinner. So sweet right? HAHAHA. But we just laugh it over....
Come to the real bdae, on monday, I only managed to reach home like 8pm after work. When I'm home, I'm surprised to see that my mummy is already sleeping. My Dad den told me she wasn't feeling too good and vomitted. Den My dad told me he bought a cake, HOW? I tell you, I never in my mind will ever think that my dad will buy a cake for my mummy's bdae. Coz he nvr did. Everytime, we just make do with a dinner. I'm pretty touched actually. So sad that my mum actually fall ill at this perfect arrangement.
My brother too sms-ed me to help him say happy bdae to mummy as he's back to camp. I hope my mummy felt all the loves!!!
Now that I realised, I've nvr once go home early since the day I come back from GZ. I dunno why I wanna keep myself so busy. But i seriously enjoy going out. Thou I enjoyed as much, staying at home. I should really go home earlier, spend some time tidying my totally messed up room.
I wanted to say I will stay home for the time being.. But it's impossible, coz I'm already going out.