Tuesday, April 07, 2009 @ 2:59 PM
I've got sooooooo many things to say abt my yesterday's movie trip with my lovely cousin!!

I had high expectation for this movie honestly. But I keep telling myself, no it wun be nice... N I told myself, it's okay, the cast is worth the money. But I was sooooo damn disappointed! I swear i regret watching this show! SO damn lame lar! No meaning at all. In short, it's about 4 love stories... But every story is so damn short. Like you dun even noe whats going on yet, it gave you an immediate ending! I dun feel for this show, totally! And i m so sad that those ppl i wanna see, only appear for a short while. I mean it. Short while. Esp Chen bo ling, i keep waiting for him to reappear after his short appearance of maybe 2mins? But he nvr appear agn! I really think they shd had just work with one story, perhaps the last one. At least, at least the last one is sooooo funny, really damn funny! Funny in a stupid way! But still i dun think this show is worth it. So, dun watch if u haven. Unless u love someone madly in there.

Before the movie....
As usual i was damn late... Cabbed down agn.. I dunno cabbed how many times this week lo. I dun rmb taking bus at all for the past 2 weeks. Cab fare is so ridiculous... Anw, back to my story.. Thou I was pretty late, we still had one hour b4 the start of the show. So it's skill time agn...

My cousin got this with one try okay! Power lor, 2nd time ready. So angry that she can get what she wants!

I got these with 4 tries thou. Purple bear I got it at one try tooo.. So happy lar... You noe the sense of achievement!!!! OMG. Now i can totally feel for my mum. For those who dunno, my mum is crazy over these kinda machine. She loves to bring us to the arcade, so that she can play. She can really spend hundreds and get luggage full of soft toys home. Really! My hse now still have at least 5 big luggage full of soft toys lor. Now i can tell my mummy, i understand! Totally!