Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 1:51 PM
I'm back back BACK!!!!!
It really feeeeeels so good to be back!
Alot of suprises these days.
Which turned my mood 180 degree..... from my previous blog post.
My hp magically appeared on the last 2nd day of my trip. The kind of happiness is like.... omg! Coz I'm someone who keep msg history, esp those that I wanna remember for long. Also I'm someone who will update n keep all my frens' numbers. I felt so lost when i tot i lost my hp forever n ever n ever. I dun even dare to imgaine getting back all those impt numbers. it's completely impossible! Anw I'm happy now lar.
My frens in GZ did alot of things that made me felt so treasured. A v nice policeman drove me around to eat, kbox, play etc, during the last 2 days. All the shops I visit everytime single trip, the ppl all rmbed me n gave me special treament n offer. For that, I also got a free pair of jeans. Super cool la! Also, my best fren of all, the hairstylist, stayed up 24hrs to settle all our hair, did all the chores for us, sweep floor la, carry all our barang barang la, bring me here n there la. He even bought badminton rackets just to let us play, I cant believe i played badminton there! There's no way I'm gonna thank these ppl enuff for making my days so happy.
I cant stop complaining abt how sad m i to had missed dongdong's SG trip. But i'm actually still pretty happy to have ppl ard me who cared. Like the fans club ppl, who invited me to the private gathering, say she'll help me to get him write someth for me (which i dun think she managed to do it. still, i the effort n those words are enuff), updated me all their events, sent me latest pictures n videos, etc.
N Ms lee jiaqi totally made my day yest. I was grumbling how tired i was to had only one hr of slp the previous nite, and was pretty reluctant to get out of my hse to our long-agreed "gong gong date" with Ms Clair. So she came over to my hse, got her pressies. n n N! She told me she went for the concert!!!!!!! OMG, I tell u, that's really really totally the most pleasant surprise of ALL!!!!!
Being a super duper good fren, she amazingly videoed down dongdong all the way secretly. Risking the possibility of her camera being confiscated! I know she went there with a mission. To make me happier! I really appreciate it! REALLY!!! It's like the 2nd time i somehow or rather watch his live concert! AFTER GOD DAMN LONG. Hearing him talk, seeing all his stupid actions n his fans crazily cheered on my behalf, the feeling is freaking amazing. I was trembling when i hear him sing. Teared a little when it comes to the 3rd song which I was most familiar with. His singing is really power.
I miss him... =(
Many tots run thru my mind recently, having my roller coaster mood. I find there's a maximum to my happiness n sadness. It's like when I'm super duper happy, the slightest thing can make me pretty down n sad. On the other hand, when I'm super duper sad, the slightest thing can make me dman happy. So whenever i m damn sad, i'll tell myself, this is the saddest i can go, good things will happen v soon. But den agn, when I'm happy, i'm worried how long the happiness can last. Hmph.
Also, when I find out some frens, who will go all out just to make me the happiest person on Earth, i dunno why m i so blessed to have them ard. It's really really amazing to have frens who really put ur feelings before theirs. I'm still learning to do so. I wanna be a great fren to u guys too! =)