Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 2:28 PM
Dreamland-First Day.
I'm seriously so lack of slp... N i feel so drained. I'm like trying to use up the v last bit of my energy. My flight was 530am, so i decided to tahan all the way den slp on the plane..
But the flight was terrible. I felt duper cold, my stomach felt uneasy, i was moody coz i badly wanna slp. I couldnt find a good position to slp. Gugu too... She tahan till 4am, caught 1hr of slp. She didnt managed to slp on plane too...
Upon arrival, omg, the weather is total love! It's so cooling la. the wind felt great on my sunburnt skin. My cheeks is still red. Concealer comes in handy. Anw, after we step out of the airport, we realised we didnt plan how to get to the destinations. Fantastic.
The whole morning, my brain worked damn hard. Everything was heavily dependent on my wonederful memory and 6th sense. But i managed to get the right bus number, walked the right way to check in, walked the right way to buy duper nice egg tarts & touhuey, and got the right way to the most wonderful shopping mall, "citygate outlets"!
N I'm so insanely in love with the mango drinks agn... Thats really bad, I wanna slim down, mango is fattening, coconut milk too! Ate KFC for lunch somemore, goodness! Kill me la. I spent a bomb today... We brought $600 out today, I think gugu only bought 3 tops. Meaning the rest of the money was spent by me! We spent every single cent la!
Money changer will be the first person i wanna see tml. Ask my eyes to stop looking, my hands to stop taking, my purse to stop opening, n my money to stop being given away!!!!!!