Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Monday, April 13, 2009 @ 10:41 PM
Dreamland-Day 2 & 3
Day 2 was just like a repeat of day one.... We went back to the same scary mall!! N i spent almost the same amt agin!!! I swear I'm not gg back to that mall agn for this trip!
Day 3, I finally start work. It's my 1st time in HK exhibition hall.. It's damn big lar!! OMG, walk till my legs wanna break lor! But, the crowd is soooo much nicer, BIG TIME!
I'm really enjoying my stay here, thou i'm freaking lack of slp.... due to endless shopping. I love the weather here, the ppl here, n love speaking cantonese full time. heh heh.
But den agn, i look forward to Guangzhou too... Cut my hair, do my nails, do my eyelashes, eat jap food, get massage, sing K, etc. There is heavenly cheap!!!
For your info, so far all the money i spent, IS ALL ON MYSELF. OMG, i hasnt found a single thing for my closie. I'm seriously so dead.
I found dongdong album.... So happy la. N i saw your offline msg. Funny! I miss you even we're talking right now!