Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 9:22 PM
Did i slp? Actually i'm not too sure. But i think so.
I tot alcohol is supposed to help me slp better!! Goodness, it's making my stomach feeling uneasy.. I cant slp. N i have a crazy friend who sms me at 6am! Really siao cha bo lo. Is artist timing really so haywired!?
But I swear ur brain is working so well at this timing, so maybe it's right for u to stay this way. Thou it damn bloody unhealthy! Wait for me to come back and fill up your programs! Your crazy friend will be back! =)
I feel so dehydrated! Give me slping pills.