Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Sunday, March 01, 2009 @ 11:19 PM
[[ROLLER COASTER RIDE]]
"I KNOW XIAOWEI CONFIRM WILL GO LE"
We girls were at our usual fav place, eating our facourite food, doing our usual stuffs. Amanda suddenly ask if jiaqi wanna go for a concert, by Lee Si Song & Lee Wei Soong.... Speacial guest includes Sun yan zi, Xiao jing teng, luo zhi xiang n Jolin.
I was kinda attracted too. Coz all singers like damn superb! But both jiaqi n i mentioned we dun mind to give it a miss. Manda den check out the concert. Den she gave a proud smile saying "I know xiaowei confirm will go le". In my mind I was wondering how come she's so sure. Jiaqi immediately reply "Why got Chen Xiao Dong arh?". Amanda: "HAHAHA, YES!".
OMG. I tell you that moment is like the best moment of my life. I could not believe my ears lar! It's been 5 yrs, FIVE FREAKING YEARS since i last saw him LIVE. Actually i only saw him once before. Of coz it's a MUST GO la! I actually teared in happiness instantly when i confirmed with my eyes that dongdong is one of the guest. Den in my mind i already start planning how crazy i'll get, waiting at airport, or even following him everywhr, etc... But first booking the tix is the utmost impt step. Manda was so happy that finally she got a confirm company if she's gg...
We wenta checkout the seating. Surprisingly, there's still plenty of seats available, and if we were to book immediately we'll be only 12rows away from the stage. You noe how freaking happy i was!? I even urge the rest to confirm fast so that I wun end up getting a lousy seat in the end.
Happily we were, discussing when we should confirm the dates n such.... Suddenly a question came into my mind. "When's the concert!?" Amanda also forgot to check out the date, so she went to the website agn.
ME : "Dun tell me is within this two months man, I'm super packed!"...
HER: "Okok wait!"
ME: "Dun straight away tell me the date ok. Tell me the month first"
HER: "It's within this 2 months."
ME: "OMG which month!!!!!!!!"
HER: "April"
ME: "OMG!!!!!! April, for almost 2 weeks i wun be in Singapore la. Okay when when when?"
HER: "18."
ME: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
That moment made me feel like it's the worst day of my life! Why sucha wonderful concert hafta be on sucha lousy date!!!!!!! I seriously dun understand. 365 days, hafta choose a day i m not in Singapore. Liddat i rather i dun find out dongdong is coming to Singapore lar. CRAP! TOTALLY. Please tell me any way that can make me teleport back to Singapore.
Argh, I'll be affected for quite some time. I mean it.
So dun come and irritate me.
I hate the stupid organiser!