Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
I swear i didnt go and look out for this concert, but its news seems to be pestering me alittle too much recently. Honestly. I can hardly take it. I keep telling myself i knew nothing abt dongdong coming to Singapore, just treat it as the concert is full hse, n i simply cannot find out his schedule n flight timings. Which is all so not true. So I'm working, n not talking abt it anymore. But this video pop up! ARGH.
Ok that aside.
Today afew of us were talking abt NS stuffs. Den, i realise i have v little knowledge abt it. I always have this stupid tot, that i wanna go thru NS this tough period with my bf(i always think that NS is like one of the memorable n tougher period for guys). But i came to realise it's totally impposible now. Guys of same age or younger is not under my considerations. Den, i realise there're many things i'll left out in my love life too. Like bus-ing tgt. Going for chalets tgt. But den agn, i love doing things alone sometimes. And i totally enjoy the feeling of not having any responsiblity for my actions to anyone out there.
Okay la. I dunno what i want. There's opportunity cost to every choices. There's nvr right choices isnt it. To me, there's only choices without regret.
*I kept thinking, what if there's no another chance to meet dongdong, n wat i'm gonna miss out. The fans are meeting up, I dun wanna miss out anyth. ANYTHING! =(