Monday, February 16, 2009 @ 1:14 PM
[[FORTUNE TELLING]]
I'm finally back from HK!!!
I bet HK n my cousin miss me now!!!
Coz i had so much fun...
Pictures to be up soon..
Way too many, i need time to sort up my life right now!
Eh... As mentioned in my title, my 45mins fortune telling process keeps me thinking till now... Thou ppl have been telling me not to believe too much, there're lotsa liars, I shd nvr go for fortune telling.... Heck! I already did n i so believe in him la!!! But, my mum mentioned that when u go for fortune telling, they'll take away your good luck.. Is it true!?!?
Anw, for those who are curious... For what i can rmb, he told me all these....
1) I'm someone who wanna get marry early n have baby early.
(OMG it's this phrase that got me sit down right away n continue listening to him, it's so true la!! but likely wun come true...)
2) I'm someone who'll super dotes my bf n hubby.
(He warn me not to be too nice)
3) I'm someone who's super kind, ppl can easily borrow money n dun return kind.
(Crap this is bad!)
4) I'm gonna have alot of kids, more boys than girls.. Likely 8 to 10 kids... He asked me to settle at 3boys n 2girls...
(I super shocked can!! I told him i'll only settle for one kid. He say it's impossible and it's not my choice to make in the 1st place. Clair: "He tot SG give birth v cheap arh!" damn funny la!!!)
5) I'll live v long.... At least 90yrs old kind.
(I dun wanna live so long lo... 70+ is good enuff)
6) I've a lot of ppl who dotes me n help me. he keep emphasizing ALOT!!
(Alot of ppl told me this, pretty true...)
7) I have 3 Mr Right, 1st one coming roughly this yr end. Will get marry kind.
(He was damn shock when i say i haven got a bf till now... He keep asking how come... he say i should have alot of ppl go after kind, but anw he say those are not the right ones... But agn, this 1st Mr Right, he ask me not to marry this one. Complicated!!!)
8) He say i should KEEP LONG HAIR!!!(ARGH... you know i took how long to convince myself to cut my hair short!!!)
9) I'm someone who'll travel alot, regardlesss of work or holidays!!
(Cool, exactly what i love!!=))
10) I'll migrate in future.
(I'm curious man!!)
As far as i can rmb.... He mentioned alot more actually but i shant reveal too much!! HAHAH.. Well Mr right, you wun be around my age, n i dunno u yet. Thats a clue he gave!!! Cool!!!!