
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.





WOW! WOW! WOW!
It's finally Official and Legal!!!!
First of all..
I cant describe how happy i was at my party!
Thou i was practically running around trying to talk to everyone, and being totally NOT in the topic they're in.... I felt bad most of the time... Seeing alot of frens being left out, trying to entertain each other for me.. I tried to throw "eye-contacts" (HAHA if u sensed it) to acknowlage all your presence.. You dunno how much all your presence meant to me, esp on my special day...
I had alot of surprises still.. So many that i dunno who to start thanking... I'm still typing my thanking message at this moment. I want to send everyone of you a personalised sms. So Wait for Yours exclusive!!
A purple party with purple people was only a joke to everyone.. But you guys made it all true on my big day... No matter how unwilling u guys are.. I noe some of you even specially buy or prepared way b4 hand to get dolled in purple!! You noe now when i shop, my eyes will naturally look out for purple stuffs.. My friends complained they suffered from such systoms too... so mcuh so they're SO SO SO SICK OF PURPLE!!
I somehow think i'll nvr thank you guys enuff for making sucha effort for me...
I dunno what i had done to deserve all these loves.. I seriously think how on earth i get all these great friends that treasure our friendship so much. I really wonder!!
some of you(s) i wish to thank agn n agn!!..............
Family (Parents, Serina)
I dunno how to thank my parents enuff for all the efforts and money they put in for me... Many times i find it sucha hassle that i threw my temper and wanted to run away and just shut the damn party... Till my mum mention leave the worries to her.. Thou it became her turn to throw her temper at me, she proved it all worthwhile and she deserve all the tolerance from me.. HAHA!! My parents is the best you can find in the whole wide world!! My cousin here... Who's busily planning our upcoming hongkong trip, gave me so much understandings noadaes no matter what kinda nonsense i had gave her... N on my bdae, she volunteered to be the camera person... I had v v little chance to really talk to her, or have a proper picture with her, but she's still smiling everytime i see her, and she help me entertain any random unknown frens she saw. For that she's the best best person i can ask for on my 21st!! Love u big time Lina!!!
My Girls (nat, jq, py, manda, aw, sally, tan, lien)
Not only on my bdae itself, i wanna thank you all for the whole preparation period. I noe u girls did alot alot alot of behind scene efforts. I can sense it totally, n u girls really noe what i want n got it for me... But of coz i m quite smart to have see thru quite alot of last min things.. haha..
Nat aka teddy: You are back for not long but was made so busy for my bdae, get those unexpected anger from ur close ones and helped me so much to keep alot of ppl companied for my bdae. I dunno how to thank you enuff for all that. For that i really LOVE U!!
Jiaqi aka trunkie: You have to act so much coz i've been calling you most of the time... Thank you for not complaining tired for those things you had to go thru and still spending so much money on my special day!! Being your fren that pop outta no where, I m really thankful that i anyhow gotta know you, to have become this close today. LOVES!!
PeiYan aka gampui: This bestest friend of mine... I can seriously count the number of our meetups per year using my 10 ugly fingers lar!!! But you've always been there for me whenever i need you, n always standing on my side supporting me no matter what, giving me your utmost understanding for my last min pangsehs... I'll nvr forget the trust u had in me when none of the other believed me. For that you are someone that i cant do without in my life. Loves!!!!!!!
Manda aka oink: I've learnt the stress you've been struggling in nowadaes, i salute you for pulling yourself on feet agn so fast and in time for my big day... Thanks for being so early and got me up and got me prepared. If not i'll be damn chui in so many ppl's eyes la.... be strong n i love u girl!!!
Clair aka toot: SQ sucks, i know, you've been telling me that countless times, but i only agreed that once for that last min shitty flight u had to fly n miss our girly nite!! Thanks for losing my precious card in Shanghai!? haha!! Anw thanks for your "special appearance" and made us complete!! Much Loves!!
Sally aka goong: Thank for bringing a passport to my bdae, if not u cant get entry right? haha.. Thanks for making me laugh the hardest of all by being your true goong self... Thanks for using the lame mic n tried to short for my stubborn frens... Thanks for being there. Loves=)
Tancy: Wow, did u realise we can celebrate 10yrs of frienship already!? My loyal badminton mate since pri sch, yet it took us so long to get such close.. Slow n steady eh? thanks for doing so many "FOR ME" things. Including getting injured n yet still smiling to me, u really rocks!! LOVES!
Lien: Thanks for dumping your bf for me on my big day eh? hahahah!!! Thanks for tolerating those irritating little ones at my party (i heard how badly u were being hit). I didnt expect your presence but u came, and came v early too. really thanks big time! Loves!
All in all, I was definitely soak in purple happiness on my BIG day... And it was awesome to have all my closest ones all there for me at one go, giving their best wishes!! Really THANK YOU THANK YOU N THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
there's a price to pay? somehow...
I got this nice purple blue black.
I got some presents that i dunno who gave it to me.
I've losta presents to sort out n tidy up my room.
My whole body is aching like mad.
I'm totally lack of slp!
so goodbye, it's the end of my story,
I'm going to slp!