Wednesday, December 03, 2008 @ 5:21 AM
[[I cant slp!]]
First of all.. It's 5am on the 3rd...Which is one of my close fren's bdae=)I noe you do come to my blog.. So..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND!!!Are you still wondering why i said i rmb your horoscope? Coz I rmb Mr hafiz ever asked who belongs to the same horoscope as him... N you were the only one who stood up... There were further details to this story, remind me to tell u yup (=__________________________________________________________________________
Alright........
Now it's time for my own rant!!!
I'm super duper stressed out right now...
I hasnt been slping well lately.
Now, i cant even slp.....
Dun ask me how m i gonna wake up in 3hrs' time...
N according to plan...
I gotta stay awake till next day 7am!?
I ever read abt the analysis of my horoscope.... Saying that i'm those who will think of a perfect excuse before convincing myself to go back to slp... Obviously now i've too many worries in my head.. Spinning.
I dun like it when ppl give in all their best to help me out, but end up getting themselves into deep trouble. I dun like it when i need to keep so many secrets with me that i cant tell. I dun like it when everyth is not in order. I dun like it when i have to do someth becoz i have no choice. I dun like it when i feel my shoulders r getting heavier n heavier. I dun like it when some ppl just dun learn their lesson. I dun like it when ppl is making a big fuss when i simply think it's a small issue. I dun like it when i see my relatives not showing a tiny bit of concern for one another. I dun like it when i can hardly find any rest time. I dun like it when ppl r simply insensitive. I dun like times when i i have so many "dun like it"!
ok i think things i listed is gonna shift frm my mind to here. Slp!
Goodnite.