Monday, December 29, 2008 @ 2:29 PM
[[CHRISTMAS EVE to CHRISTMAS]]

This year i chose to spend my day with my lovely cousin..
Although we grew up tgt and went out quite alot of times, there's still so many things we hadnt done tgt.
Christmas eve, we managed to cover quite alot of our 1st timesssssss....
First time... Kbox-ing!
First time... Pubbing!
First time... Clubbing!
First time... Spending christmas tgt!
the next next "first time" is probably HK trip in Feb...
I'm totally excited la!! Imagine just both of us.. in my fav country somemore...
hahahhas.. She asked me "
u want to go dongdong hse?"...
OF COZ I WANT LA! if i noe were issit... I already warned her..... If dongdong were to hold any event during that period, I'll abandon her. She say she'll understand.... Where to find a sucha good travelling partner!? I so cant wait for my bdae to come.. coz v soon it's chinese new yr.. n very soon i m going HK.. woohoo=)
Okay... Back to the Christmas eve....
I find my whole christmas eve pretty dramatic lar!!!
My cousin n I were like talking abt her ex all night long.. N when we reach boat quey, the ex appear right in front of our eyes.... damn errie la!! To add on to the drama, the guy's bdae falls on christmas!! Fantastic. You see my cousin's face u noe i hafta do someth abt it!! So yup, i suggested to ask them join us for the nite, and we shall celebrate his bdae for him.... Overall wasnt too bad, there were over 20 of us... Pretty grand gathering (with everyone that i dunno) for "christmas/bdae" countdown... Shant go into details... but imagine my cousin n the ex is 1st time clubbing u noe how much laughter they brought to me already...
(ps. i m really damn happy to had tok to john chealeng n zoexil on msn... they're really... stupiddd!! see u guys soon=))
can i be kiasu n start counting down for my bdae!? hahahahs.. it's 20 more days!!!!