Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Sunday, December 14, 2008 @ 1:18 AM
[[BLOGGING FROM KL]]
First of all... WELCOME BACK DEAR TEDDY & SARAH =) !!!!
Thou I cant be there to fetch and meet u 2 yet.... I'm really glad u 2 finally come back to Singapore, and i shall see you two real soon okay. OMG.. time pass faster can.. Why m i stuck here in KL!?!? ARGH.
I have a sudden tot/suggestion... Can we hold chalet!?!? =)
Anw this time round my mummy follow me to KL... As expected, her nagging follows me everywhere.. She's heading to genting n ipoh after that, while i return Singapore and prepare for my next trip... I very much wish i can follow her... Especially to ipoh, i haven seen my grandma for ages. But good in another way, NOBODY WILL CARE WHAT TIME I RETURN HOME AT NITE.. wooooohoooooo~ Which is perfectly great to chill many crazy slp-less nites with my dear Natalie who's finally finally back..
Natalie have been complaining she put on weight, BUT....!!
My papa told me " you like much fatter after you come back hor?"
My mummy told me "you come here like keep eating one leh!"
Jiaqi told me "food is like your best friend, you never reject them!"
It's like I confirm wunt lose u in getting fatter one la nat!!! n i see ur picture, where got fatter sia!! wait till u see me la.
Seems like I'm really really far from my "unreachable" (*ok i noe i oways invent words) goal for my 21st bdae... My dear fren Peiyan emailed me some pics.. If my food looks liddat, i confirm i sure slim down, coz i wun bear to eat them at all lar!!! And i have to say someth... peiyan is not those who will send random emails to me de lo.. but she sent this... Why have to link food to me, or me to food... Stop tempting me lar!!! My friends do hold some responsibility if i cant slim down!!







I wonder what will xiangjie do if she see this in real life... Wrap n keep in her room forever and ever, den bring to her new house when she get married? hahah..
K lar... I think i blogged quite alot ready... Nice blogging after so long, and being away from home... I'm super duper tired and sick right now. Goodnite ppl, and i promise i shall meet up with ALL OF YOU real soon.