Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Monday, December 29, 2008 @ 5:33 PM
[[ALL THATS ON MY MIND]]
My 21st Birthday plans is really getting up my nerves.....So damn peh chek man.... I totally dislike the venue, n my mum is damn unhappy with my arrangements.Many times i wished i could just call it off.Why did i find trouble for myself!? OFF IT SHALL I!? damn.I actually started planning like one yr ago!?but i took actions only last week, which left me with real terrible choices as many places are fully booked. Anw the venue n date is fixed. So it's now, how big a party i plan to hold. I calculated, excluding my family side, it's already freaking 100plus ppl.... The number frightened me man. Totally! I've no choice, i hafta delete at least half of the numbers, coz my mum doesnt allow me to not invite the families..... My mum! yeah, it's my mum, so i've got nothing to say... Respect and Appreciate is my only choice. N i feel damn sry that i didnt discuss with her before carrying on with my plans.. things could be done in a better way with more communications done. Learnt my lesson!But no matter what there's a list of ppl as follows that will definitely wunt end up in my deleted list coz they are UNDELETABLE (there u learn a new word frm me agn)!!Family:
Papa, Mummy, Brothers, Sister, Serina, Ahmei, Wenwen(Close ones in my family tree...)Girls Clique:Peiyan, Natalie, Jiaqi, Amanda, Clair, Sally, Tancy, Lien(I cant imagine my bdae without them, they are just like my 24hrs backup power support.)Pri Girls Clique:Laura, Rachel, Hannah(We 4 were almost unseparable back den, I really cant wait to see these girls agn!!)Pri Clique:Ms Lim, Vernon, Jianwu (n huilei) , Laili, Yivonne, Parkapan, (if shafiee is fine by den, his presence will be my biggest n happiest present)(How long can you count your frenships? I lost count of mine...)Sec Clique:Wanxuan, Siewhoon, Wenglum(I've been turning down their dates, maybe it's time for meeting up? =))Sec Buddies:Junwei, MengSeng, Guoliang(Junwei-I only get to meet him like once in 4 yrs, of coz i wish to meet him, esp on my bdae. MY CALL! MS,GL-They're ppl who really took care of me back den, real great brothers!)Poly Clique:Rayner, Russell, Shujuan, Sarah, Cerian, Mervyn, Raymond(Usuals are definitely not allowed to miss my BIG DAY!)Poly Buddies:Lishi, John, Timothy(Other than badminton n my girls, i m only left with them.. how pathetic right?)RBKD Clique:XiangJie, KoolPo, Eve, Panda(Weird names? yeah... one big family we belong... Girls it's my turn to turn 21 this time!)DEFINITELY CANT BE HERE LIST:Justin, CheaLeng, Charles(If u guys are here, i noe u wun miss my bdae.... But u guys are definitely in my MUST INVITE LIST)If u dun mind, u wanna calculate how many ppl are there already? My friends ever told me, one shdnt have too many frens, or rather close frens... I dunno, i do have many close frens.. Many can just go on with their life n leave behind wat was once precious to them... But seems like my frens n i do treasure the memories we shared and dun wish to let go yet! Kudos to all my closie out there, you guys really rocks!Well lets now talk abt an issue of concern. Purple theme!Many were taken aback by my lovely suggestions, esp guys of coz.... Some even challenged me whether their presence is more impt or purple theme is more impt. Well, i've gave a serious tot abt it... I shall be lenient, to those not so close ones.... If u noe u are one of those closie, u better wear ur purple uniform!! If not i think u guys can jus cme with someth purple... be it watch, cap, hairband or tie... But do take note, i'll love u more n be happier when i see u purplish!! hahahs. It's all up to u which happy level u plan to set me at... I sure laugh like mad... I dun look nice in purple too.. But it'll all be fun guys=)Thou i m real frustrated with the planning.. but once i imagine the ppl i'll (likely) get to see, i cant stop smiling to myself.... there are ppl that i cant find excuse to gather them, no matter how much i wish to meet them, bdae give me the POWER to do so! cool isnt it? heheh... Fyi, i'm actually mind alot of things.. I mind how many ppl rmb my bdae.. How many ppl turns up for my bdae.. How big a surprise my frens plan for me.. Dun buy me clocks photoframe n shoes... N when i say my bdae, i really mean celebrating my bdae on the exact date!! (ps. seeing the number of ppl asking me abt my bdae and telling me they'll definitely be there for me just..... awwwwwww... totally touching.) n you... owe me a dinner treat!you owe me a super duper huge totoro!you said u wanna intro me guys!? no thanks. haha