Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Sunday, November 23, 2008 @ 3:22 AM
[[HAPPY, TOTALLY HAPPY]]
I am really really happy to have great frens ard me!
*I cant believe a fren that i noe for like 5 hours will treasure our frenship so much, and take my every word so seriously. I didnt noe simple instant noodlescan make me so touched. wat can i say... you are seriously seriouly v nice la! thou u anti social.. hahha.. Look forward to our next meeting yup!
*I m happy to meet ruien and the rest of common facces today.. those familiar ones, with alot alot more companion today.. running around like mad, yet caught the precious moment. taking crazy pitures. it's really crazy, super crazy to make mi scream and play like this in my super nice voice.
*I m really happy that you are initiating meetups, thou it comes as n when u like it.
*I m really happy to webcam with you... seeing your sexy body, my melted choclate, and all the goodies. Cant wait to see you, for real. Why arent you calling me yet?
*I'm really happy to had met so many best frens of past. Rachel, my best fren back den in pri sch.. thou we nvr really lose contact, as she'll give mi surprise calls once in a blue moon and msg mi on friendster, but it's been ages since i last met up with her. But today i'm so happy i can recognise her right away.. Velda, my sec sch badminton mate.. I saw her in the toilet lo, wat a nice place. Anw she still super gong tou la she, and super entertaining, cant wait to organise sec badminton chalet. John, my poly grp mate... He just appeared outta nowhr in front of mi.. We had super fun memories taking crazy videos tgt, n having super crazy ideas for our proj. AHH I DUN WAN MEMORIES ONLY. I want meetups lar!!!!!!!!!
*I'm really happy soomeone is actually sharing my sec ridiculous stories with me, as i have super terrible memory, you reminded me how stupid and crazy i can get in the past. I just came up with a great excuse for myself, to not rmb so many things that happened in da past. "my mind is 99% abt him, n 1% of my own imagination, no more space for anyth else". Is it me? or nowadaes ppl are damn confident abt their art work? I realise my frens love to draw things to mi on msn..

*My mum actually gotten alot alot of brick bears for meeeee... super duper happy la. they are super duper cute can. OMG!!! dun ask mi why i like bears so much.. the story started from sec sch, and my bear story is quite popular, you sure can find out frm my sec buddies. BEARS LEHHHH(=
*tell you all a good news, i super duper happy lar... yuan chang & yi chen might get tgt lo.. hahhhaas... can u believe it.... ok la, i noe it's kinda NONE OF MY BUSINESS, but i m damn happy for them can... i find love is really a wonderful thing that bring 2 person os the right chemistry tgt.. n yeah jiaqi i noe "it's really damn easy for mi now", dun worry, i wun anyhow!! haha.
okay i think i already mentioned quite alot, alot of ppl contributed to my happiness la. Where to find such great frens ard!? I'm happy, really!! =)