Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 8:46 PM
[[CRUISE]]
Finally finally i've gotten all the pictures from my cousin.
She complained that my pictures are way more than hers.. hahas.
All i can say after looking at those pics is... OMG DAMN COOL LAR!!
It's fun man!
Alright, i cant wait to show you all the pictures..
Setting off....


Four of us were all excited at the hind seat!!!

The feel of getting near!!!

Now it's just right in front...

My Grandma!

WenWen the happy girl, now become the super hyper active girl.

It's been long i can sit like dis, without having to worry abt ANYTH AT ALL! Bring me back on board lar!

I kinda like this picture..

Sometimes Girls are more capable than guys...

In fooling around!!!


This antique phone actually works!!

Our craziness extended to deck 12.... breeze..


Obvious clue which cruise i am on....

I feel small in this BIG PLAYGROUND!!

Making full use of all reflective areas....

Tell me how to not like orange lightings!?

When i reach the balcony room...




This is kinda SUPER blurry, but i just love it..

Waiting for show to start... ps. i have perfect eyesight okay!! (=

WARNINGGGGGG AHEAD!!!
STARTING....

TO....

GET....

WORST!!!!

I realise i can easily force out this kinda pic.. Power hor?? haha
Just after i had enuff of my nonsense, cute SHAWN turns me back to normal...

We continue our adventure... Against the super strong wind!!! Watch my stunt!!






Stretch if you wanna slim down tooo...


Super close to penang when i finish my bf on the 2nd day.. I'm all ready to meet someone!!

Before that.. Let me show you the number of my relatives on board! (*missing out some thou)


Now i'm on a smaller boat that will bring us to penang habour...

Our photographer who promised to bring us to the destination within 10 mins time.

Seated high not only allow mi to have higher and nicer view.....

It also allow me to have "once in a life time chance" to kick my papa without him knowing. ha ha ha...

Reaching, REaching, REACHING!!!

Little starcruise is cute, isnt it?

With Mummy...

See who's waiting...

Cousin Aunt Me Mummy PaPa

Revealing my aunt's occupation.. She's damn li hai la, i tell u...

She drove us around for super duper nicey food!!!
(I love msia chendol and penang laksa man) ok it's fattening, i hear you!!

We got our air tattoo!! Guess which is mine!?

When things gets real bored in the room. She started off my crazy engine..

Leaving for shore AGN!! This time Phuket!!

I kinda like the whole feel of this pic, thou it make me sqeeze out my fats and tiny eyes!

CousinS.. I noe guys are "HUAI REN".. There's no need for announcement.

Cousin.. I just realise she really noe how to grab every chance to show case her "tattoo"

took a picture of virgo frm afar... It looks like a framed picture, doesnt it?

"Making use of every reflective areas"

Stupid phuket SUN, it's super duper ultra hot CAN!!! I nvr felt so sick b4 after "suntanning" Btw, ppl kip telling mi this picture seem like i forced the 2 little kids to take picture with me.. I DIDNT OKAY!!! OMG!! Those 2 are camwhores lo!!! Believe it or not, the little girl (wenwen) will take my hp, and try taking picture of herself!!

Just look at them!! Buay tahan man, so young only so zilian ready...

Back on board with cooling champagne b4 dinner...

Took a picture with MR CAPTAIN...

And his fellow colleagues...

REALLY "making use of every reflective areas"

Dinner time at TABLE NO 5.

Starter.

Soup.

Main Course.

Dessert.

Side Dessert.

Moment like this, made me wished that my companion is a guy. A guy i like.
Maybe him? hahha.. no lar.. he's just the host for the live shows.

We wenta watch an olympic performance. It was near to perfect performance... We were practically clapping all the while and complaining how come others can tahan not to clap!!
A sudden thought struck me....
I was reminded of a picture i took like 2 yrs ago, at the same ground.
So i decided to test how different i'll look like.
Same place, and tried my best to give the same posture...
Take 1.

Take 2.

Take 3.

How? Did i change abit?

Omg I m so happy i finally finish blogging this damn post!! I'm on the verge of giving up but this trip is really worth a space in my blog.. So blame the stupid slow way of uploading pictures...
ps. I M SO LOVING MY NEW HAIRSTYLE!!!! DO YOU? HAHAH.
take care ppl while i m away... n nat.. i shall see u when i m back.. omg, i m all excited!! gatherings and preparation for my bdae coming up when i m back... till den(=