Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Sunday, October 26, 2008 @ 9:29 PM
[[SOMETIMES]]
Sometimes, really just sometimes..
I hate for my so much...
[X]For not voicing out what i really wants.
[X]For being not determined to slim down.
[X]For spending so much money.
[X]For not spending enuff time with those i really wants.
[X]For not calling my grandma.
[X]For not getting a driving licence.
[X]For not been exercising.
[X]For forgetting things.
[X]For ignoring ppl.
[X]For being envy about others.
[X]For being unrealistic.
[X]For being late.
[X]For being too nice to my brother.
I realise i'm not a v confident person afterall..
Looking at random blogs, seeing how nice those girls look being so slim, seeing how lovely they are with their bfs, and sweet with their closeies. I dunno why do i feel so, so inconfident.
I find it damn stupid to even envy abt them having real close frens.. Coz i have mine too isnt it!? N i noe i have tons of closies n buddies who will stand up for mi anytime, anywhr.. Or maybe that's the only thing i'm confident abt myself.. I have real great frens around mi, that alone makes mi feel lucky.
But honestly, everytime b4 i go overseas, even juz for a short 3 days trip.. I'll have this stupid tot in mi.. I will worry abt whether my frens are enjoying without me, n eventually leave mi out in future gatherings. Will everything be the same when i return. That sometime makes me afraid to leave. Such confident lvl i have eh!?
I have lotsa stupid tots in mi, isnt it? Stupid me.