Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 @ 8:54 PM
[[OFFICIALLY BACK]]
OMG I MISS SINGAPORE!!! N NOW GUANGZHOU TOO!!!
I teared when i was flying to GZ.. I feel that i am enjoying myself with all my close frens.. Jiaqi n i always visiting the airport, badminton clique starting to meet up more often, gatherings planned ahead juz waiting for me to come back..
But i teared too when i was flying back to SG.. I feel that i'm enjoying myself with all my new frens. Seeing them helping mi to pack my stuffs, asking mi to go back more often, i wished i could stay longer..
Anyway, my this whole trip is simply amazing, like my closests told mi, they think i sounded i enjoy more than i work.. Like as thou i went for a holiday.. HAHAH.
I'm lazy to put up pics and write in details, coz too many things happened.. Tell you all during meetups if you are interested=)
Specially for my dear teddy:
I dunno how to tell u.. but u really make me feel i need you even you are that far away.. Do you noe u are v v updated with my stuffs!? hahahs..
All in all.. It feels so good to be home, seeing my family, my room, my house, my lappy, and finally coming online, chatting with nat, junwei n more... My hp have tons of sms.. mainly missed calls thou.. i have 101emails in my inbox.. I dunno, i feel good that ppl do miss mi!! HAHAHAHS!! n i m finally back to my comfort zone.
*with alot of goodies=)