Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 @ 4:43 AM
[[MY BLOG]]
I dunno why i've got this sudden urge to turn my blog into a private one.. Only allowing people whom i want to read. But this is already supposed to be a private blog ready... But it seems that ppl dun kip their promises and reveal my blog without asking for permission. I tot i had made known how much i wanted all these private.
I wanted this site to be an interactive site with my closie, no matter how far they are, how often i meet with them, they are always updated with my well being, my normal life. N BIG EVENTS. I dunno how it can be interesting to anyone else, plus i noe i'm a terrible writer. I really dunno who's reading my blog, it make me watch my words. You all dunno how hard i tried to think of a simple name for this blog.. If u noe my previous blogs, no one will be able to rmb the name.
I'm juz complaining... Coz i'm jealous of someone who enjoys the privacy!! HAHAH!!! Anw, now i actually dun mind abt privacy of my blog ready.. I'm nt writing abt wat huge secrets, if ppl are still interested to read, I shd b proud!! HAHA.
FYI, it's 420am and I'm in airport right now!! It's like my second home ready lo.. N yeah, representing us... Clair is on her way to natalie!!! Really cant wait to see her in dec. But i juz found out, i'll be on business trip when she's back, WAT A TIMING LA. I'm freaking sian lo, all of us were lik planning to come airport to fetch her n such, now WHAT!? SIAN~
Oh yeah... Jiaqi and i were searching for a good venue to hold my BIG 21ST BDAE.. We came across PRIVATE JET!!! HAHAHA... Thinking that we're filthy rich, we formally filled up the details of booking so as to find out the cost of it. Like the no of guest, flying frm whr to whr, etc... We were luffing damn hard when we were doing so. If you're curious too, it cost freaking USD590,000 for 60pax!! We burst into laughters with tears after realising the price... Jiaqi even mention: "If you gonna book private jet i'll come in gown, a PURPLE one!".... HAHAH... And agn, believing we're filthy rich, we went on to check prices for chartered yacht.. It's really stupid!! Seeing that kinda figures, it makes mi wanna marry a rich guy!! Really madness lo!!! tsktsktsk.
Anyone got good suggestions!? Actually i get a little uncertain nowadaes wat kinda party i wanna hold. A small one with really my closest, or a big one whereby i can call everyone i longed to meet up. I very much prefer the latter, coz i think it's once in a lifetime chance you are priviledge to gather frens you wanna see. Esp, coming in purple=)
I'm already damn looking forward.. You all will come, properly dressed, right!?