Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
I were at Jiaqi's house few days ago getting the pictures of TCC, when i saw all the past photos that I either lost or never had a chance to get from her.
Do you all remember the memorable past? NOW.. Let me refresh all your memories.
expect tons of photos in this post. I mean it!
1) Seconday Graduation Night. I think this is the first time I am putting the graduation night pictures online. Horror sight! I couldn't stop laughing inside out when I saw the pictures. Girls don't kill me for exposing our ugly past. HAHA
The girls after the scary make-ups. Fyi, we spent a bomb on make-up artists. Total regrets!
We turned into wild cats in the night! i still rmb we counted our pins in the night.
2) 07/07/06 Clementi with LJQ I can be damn stupiddd and scary at times. Especially when I am companied by crazy friends.
Probably the scariest side of me.
My crazy friend.
3) 11/09/06 LJQ Happy 18th The first birthday surprise we gave to Jiaqi, the girl who she herself will never imagine us doing all these for her due to her character. But yeah, we proved her wrong. This stupid sensitive girl somehow see through our tricks though. Sian lor! But main thing is... We all changed soo much lar.
We are this particular "circle of friends" =)
a circle that nvr ends.
Natalie's sexy back, Clair's model pose.
We have completely no "MO QI" at all lar.. How can we end up looking 4 different directions!
All drenched!
I love these 2 pictures in particular..
4) 11/04/07 Cafe Cartel We used to meet up so easily in the past, but not anymore now. We took damn lotsa pictures this particular day. Totally on mood! Many series for this one.
Series 1, random siao ones.
Series 2, pregnant woman in action.
Series 3, I in action only.
Series 4, Nat in action only.
Series 5, Great discovery. Series 6, i moved agn.
Series 7, Nat moved agn.
The end.
5) 03/05/07 Aviva Open 2007 The one and only time i got so close to my favourite. Taufik Hidayat!!! Loves. Okay, not forgetting meeting the cute Boonsak too.
6) 12/08/07 Best Filming Awards The show we got "best extras" award. hahahas. CRAP! FUN-FILLED experience!!
US!
LIVE!
This video was filmed by Amanda when we were going to another scene. Amanda told us she wanna take our picture, so we were trying to move fast to see whether she can catch our timing.. but she ended up taking video. so it turn out like this....
I wanted to do more dates.. but then, i m too lazy. so that's it. Thank you for viewing. HAHA.