Wednesday, September 03, 2008 @ 12:24 AM
[[HAPPINESS]]
It's been long since i felt my life is pretty fulfilling..
I've been going out pretty much these days and manage to see and talk to quite a few..
Like my brother, i think i only see him like once a month nowadaes.. But over the weekends, he came to suntec to visit mi at work. Somehow i think he lose weight agn. If only i can donate some fats to him.. it'll be a win-win situation man!
I, no WE finally skyped with teddy!!
I find she's much cheerful over there. the way she laugh. changed.
maybe is with different frens. i dunno.
but she is definitely still the stupid goong natalie we noe....
when, she asked:"ask you all arh, you all got miss me anot?"
den it was.......
SILENCE............
her bdae is coming pretty soon.
the thought of dunno whether anyone will celebrate with her on our behalf is juz..
haiz.. siannnnn!!!
we shall all make it up and have the ultimate best celebrations on 21st=)
I realise i've been meeting jiaqi pretty often recently..
n perhaps clair 2nd often..
The airport dates.
TCC is our new fav.. i seriously dun mind going there and spend my nite till sunrise.
I finally manage to mit up with the girls on mon..
but manda ps us.. damn sian. nvr a full clique, except for bdaes.
nevertheless, we enjoy to the very extreme man!!!
starting from the dinner, we chat pretty much.
The sentence of highlight for my case is perhaps from clair.
She mentioned:"I wun be surprise if one day xw bf is 10 yrs older than her"
Many shd had heard this b4, i seriously care how much older but definitely nt younger.
We den went for movie. HORROR MOVIE, 4bia.
FREAKING FREAKING SCARY MAN!!!!!
this is by far the 1st time i watch horror without a guy by my side i think..
n this might be the most power one thus far.
at least 5 ppl left the theatre after lik 30mins becoz they cant take the scariness.
Jiaqi totally didnt watch the last 25mins or so.
it's total madness!! i freaking scream like mad.
3 of us dun dare to return home in the end, so we head for arcade..
my fav playground..
we somehow revive our fav past time.
esp the "find the difference" n "concentration".
Anyway, i had hell lotsa fun!!
Today, he asked if i was at the IT show.
I was wondering the same qn for the past few days as well..
it's like becoming a habit to check whether one another went for every single IT show.
It's always fun to catch up with him.
he's really one person full of crapz..
I am watching yanchengxu show recently..
it's freaking hard not to be reminded of him.
In the first place, my first impression of him, or rather impression of him all along..
is yan cheng xu lookalike.
Today was a family gathering of mi n jiaqi..
hahahs. Both of us somehow took 2 kids out for a movie, WALLE..
I almost fell aslp during the show.
Not becoz the show is boring but i was too tired, slept for only freaking 4 hours the previous nite.
It was damn fun after the movie as we head for arcade AGN.
I like the way the kids interact, and the huge contrast betwn them, and them in their unique cute ways.
Qiqi being daring and curious of every game, YiTai being so serious and having goodboy look in watever game he's in, KaiKai being so proud coz he's good in all sorts of game, and TingTing being shy to show her hidden talent.
HAHAHHAHA.
Let's do it agn someday!!
FUN.
*pictures some other day, i m too tired tonight.
There are still shows i wanna watch thou..
Love guru & death race.
seems nice.
I somehow forsee my this week will be super happening!!
Thurs i'm gg msia..
YayYay!!
gonna cut my hair..
shd i change my style or stay safe?
hmm.....