Monday, September 29, 2008 @ 6:06 PM
[[BUSINESS]]
I'm damn surprise when i see one of my mails today!
I MADE BUSINESS UNKNOWINGLY!!!
About 1 year ago, during my sch days, i was asked to do up an online business..
I did all, just because it's required to get my grades..
But i've totally forgotten about it, and i nvr delete the site even till now...
And... TADAH..
I made a business. HAHA.
You noe i actually priced my items v high to prevent any buyers asking mi questions..
Coz my tutor wld also grade on how well we tackle customers' questions.
So i can say,
WOW!! SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY CRAZY ENOUGH TO PAY SO MUCH SO MEANINGLESS THING.
If you're curious, i was merely selling soft toys.
Jiaqi even helped mi to take pictures of them back den.
How could i totally forgotten abt all..
Anw, i cant describe how happy i am!!!
BUYER FROM UnitedStates..
Is it COOL or wat!?
=)