Wednesday, August 06, 2008 @ 9:26 PM
[[Random]]
In no particular order..........
ONE

I realise i forgot to put up this pic!!
Our handmade panda aka "mr bean teddy" lookalike!!
hahahas, stupidly funny..
but it's made with all our hearts.
for manda's big 21st.
glad she really like it!!!=)
TWO

This is solely designed by my cute litle brother.
such creativity!!
THREE

I seriously think i look damn toot with specs! Ewww..
Why do i look so tanned when i hasnt tanned for yrs!!! Argh@@
FOUR



I miss them suddenly!!!!
Wonder how are they doing right now.
They were considered my source of energy to go for my attachment.
It's always so comfortable n fun with them ard.
I truely love the ppl i work with, but how many are there left!?!?
n of coz there are more ppl to those above, juz that i dun have their pics!!
FIVE

Today i ate beehoon for breakfast...
I dunno why when the auntie ask mi "do u wan chili?"
Fyi, i dun like chili with beehoon, i think it taste nicer without chili.
In my mind i was thinking "i noe nat sure want chili"
ARHHH I MISS U LA NATALIE!!!
SIX

I forgot when was this.
but i brought my siblings out.
i dunno why but i freaking love the feeling of bringing my siblings out for movies n such..
they are freaking innocent man!!
I think at this age they shd b exposed to as many things as possible.
Enjoy to the fullest.
I love them=)
SEVEN

Today one of the colleagues brought her baby to the work place.
she super siao lar..
give birth less than a month, anyhow walk ready!!!
The baby girl super cute sia..
so big n her hair quite alot ready, dun look lik 2 weeks only lo!!
N she told us the papa cant stop praising the baby girl.
Look at the baby den will suddenly say "she v pretty hor?"
hahahhas, i wonder will my baby's father say the saem thing in da future.
Oh my, the tot of getting married is back. hahas
madness.
EIGHT

I realise my dongdong can jump really high n do wonderful actions in de air.
We always look weird when we take pics liddat.
he stil look damn shuai.
this pic is 100% natural shot btw!!!