Tuesday, July 08, 2008 @ 12:33 AM
[[SHE LEFT ME BEHIND]]

You are the one who share the most mutual frens as mi.
There's nothing we cant talk about.
There's no ugly sides i cant show you.
There's no instances of not seeing your sms for more than one month.
There's no parties that is without you by my side.
How m i gonna do without u frm today?
I really dunno.
Now you made mi realise how dependent i was on you.
Ms Natalie Teo aka Teddy aka Piyo.
OMG, I'm already missing you badly.
N i really hate the feeling of not knowing when exactly will be the next time i see you.
You better standby your webcam.
I'll sign in skype as often as i can.
Pls pls pls, take good care of urself in that foreign land, dun let us worry for u!
Dun drink too much even u can hold ur liquor well.
Dun fall sick n not tell anyone.
Dun eat too much instant noodles.
Dun watch too much videos n forget to slp.
Dun miss ur meals thou u wanna go on diet.
N imptly, dun forget to update us how r u WHENEVER you can.
I'll update u too=)
When you are back,
we shall play with ur macbook cam, go explore it inside out!
we shall drink our hearts out.
we shall sing our hearts out.
we shall meet all our mutual frens.
we shall see who lose more weight.
we shall eat all the food u miss.
Till den, JIAYOU n all the best in your studies.
N rmb, no matter wat happen, you need some1 to tok to...
your frens, we're still here 24hrs willing to listen to your stories.
N of coz I'll always be your breadman=)
waiting for your return.....