Wednesday, June 04, 2008 @ 1:18 AM
[[Movie Marathon]]
Date: 020608
Accompanied by: Serina
It was a belated bdae celebration for this girl here..
My closest cousin of all..
I'm a part time bf=)
1st stop was kim gary. Hell lotsa fooooood...

Quote wat we've said: If i come out with you often, I SURE GET FATTER & FATTER..
After that was aimless shoppingsss, plainly waiting for time to pass, for our dear movie..

whoa this movie is seriously a must watch, esp those who oready watched the 1st series. DAMN DAMN DAMN NICE I TELL YOU.
I cried scream luff everyth lar.. some parts are stupid but still, truely worth watching!!
The movie is gonna start..
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
OH MY GOSH
AND, i didnt noe my cousin can do all these kinds of stupid expressions..



I love her truely=)____________________________________________________________________________________________
Date:030608
Accompanied by: Vernon
I damn love movie marathon!!!
We watched 2 movies today.....

Chocolate
This show is kinda gross n stupid, but i really salute the soul n effort they put into this production! The action is gosh, on par with jacky chan!!!

This show is really really nice.. a girl's show i think.. so kinda weird to watch it with a guy, moreover he's not my bf!!
Anyway, the show made mi think damn lots.
Will i ever meet a man who loves me truely
& love me the right way? Will I?I sudddenly feel goodfrens are who we can rely on during down times.. So all of us might be better off staying as good frens forever?? I seriously lose the interest in finding a bf suddenly!!
But quote wat the show said: "you will noe it when it comes, you'll feel it, it's just not logical, that's
LOVE"
___________________________________________________________________________________
Date: 030608
Accompanied by: Natalie, Amanda, Jiaqi
Been really long since i gathered with them liddat.
Was hongkong the last?
i cant rmb..
Anyway i know i was freaking high due to lack of slp..
i bet all three of them felt like slapping mi at times..
HAHA.. Rang wo men GET HIGH!!!
Anw, it's a great short catch up. Pics to be updated...
_____________________________________________________________________
ps, tml shall be a date with my "long time no date".