Thursday, June 26, 2008 @ 9:47 PM
[[GONE JUST LKE THAT]]
i cant believe i only get to know it like after so freaking long.
i too cant believe wat i heard and saw.
i dun wanna believe it.
Clifton, where the hell did you go!!!!!
how can you go just liddat..
You make mi regret for not reading newspapers or listening to news recently.
you make mi regret for not keeping contact with you all these while.
You make me miss you like mad now.
I was wondering why christine got so shock when she saw him juz sign in his friendster 2 days ago. She tot i've received the news long ago. but i stupidly didnt. And it's simply too late now.
You was the only senior i know back den.
the one who's always wearing that sunshine smile when greet mi hello.
You was the one who convinced mi to take the course HTM.
You was the one who gave mi help when i was totally lost.
You was the one who made my 1st year of study so much happier than i ever tot.
I still rmb the long story you told mi how you went thru so much getting your current gf.
How can you bear to leave her behind and suffer all these now!?!
you 2 were sweetest perfect couple in my eyes.
I dun understand why this is happening..
You dun deserve to leave so early.
totally.
Still rmb the very 1st talk of ours.
i cant believe someone actually can be so alike as mi.
we have the same likings and same dream,
u made mi wanna follow your footsteps..
I know you love purple as much as i do.
I noe becoming pilot is ur dream.
I heard you got into airforce,
but wat now?
you dunno how thankful i am to have meet you in my life.
I M MISSING YOU SO BADLY RIGHT NOW.
you totally rocks. totally.
i wanted to go back to friendster and view the history of the messages you sent mi back den. coz i lose the rest of our msg history. but the stupid friendster is not working right now! why is this even happening!!
On my way home juz now, i finally let my tears flows when i was alone.
It felt like the tears have no end to it.
my body feel weak now.
I suddenly lose the mood to do anyth.
I hardly have any energy to even walk back to my hse juz now.
Pls tell mi this is all juz a nitemare.
I still cant believe this is happening.
I wunt believe.
i'll always remember you Clifton, hope you are doing well in the unknown world.