
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.





Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I saw my pri crush, JINQUAN, simply called JQ.
thats why i nvr like to call jiaqi "jq".
I shant tok abt how crazy i was over him in da past.
Juz know the level is definitely up to junwei's level!!
When my cousin n i were in tampines mall,
suddenly one guy kip turning back n look at mi..
I tot he looked lik JQ so i totally freeze on spot n stop moving n stare blankly at him.
Till my cousin asked "wats wrong"
After when i realised its not him, i den came to a HUGE RELIEF.
When going home, my cousin n i went separate ways.
When i walked into the interchange.
Tadahh.. I SAW HIM RIGHT THERE TALKING TO HIS FREN.
I dunno issit my habit since pri or wat.
I immediately went to the nearest sit n sit now so that i could turn n take a better look at him.
just den..
GUESS WAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!?
OOH MY BLOODY HELL GOSH!!!!
HE CAME N SIT BESIDE ME LAR!!!
whoa, i tell you............
I can feel his shoulder touching mine.
I felt my limbs totally freezeeeee.
I can feel my every single heartbeat.
I can hear his every word super duper clearly.
I bet i can hear his breathing too.
I m not being kua zhang, i was feeling that tensed up, breathe damn hard, til i feel I WAS SO NEAR TO DYING THAT TIME.
Anyway that sitting period lasted at least 10mins i think,
he was happily chit chatting with his fren,
so i somehow gotta know his life now,
his ns, his studies etc.
GOSH I SOUND LIKA STALKER.
My cousin suddenly dropped mi a msg.
Suddenly i felt he stop talking too.
i bet he was looking at my msg oso la him.
i didnt reply my cousin.
I CANT EVEN TYPE IN FRONT OF HIM LA.
Den, one very old ah ma walked over to our sitting area.
i think all these happen at the same time lar.
BOTH OF US, I REALLY MEAN ONLY BOTH OF US.
STOOD UP AT THE SAME TIME.
SAME TIME!!!!
whoa, i tell u, i cant stand guys who is so good one leh.
totally understand y i'll like him back den.
mei you xi huan chuo ren.
End up the ah ma sit beside mi, so i think there's no nid for mi to sit on longer so i went off.
On my way back, i IMMEDIATELY msg my closest frens.
I was thinking when i sign in msn later he'll sign in soon too.
I was right enuff,
juz after i sign in,
he sign in 2 mins i think.
So i wenta tell him abt seeing him.
xw: "you was with a fren when i saw u"
jq: "haha yea n u know who was e friend?"
jq: "it was derrick"
jq: "u remember him?"
xw: "yea, but i didnt take notice"
(I seriously didnt take a serious look at his fren lar, how could i when JINQUAN is juz beside)
jq: "aiya why nvr call mi?"
xw: "i didnt noe it's you mah" (as if but yea hafta act dunno mah)
jq: "aiya then u should pretend just say out my name ma"
jq: "then if i got rxn means its me alr lo"
(The way he put it so cute right? hahas)
jq: "exactly where you saw mi ar"
xw: "u was sitting beside mi i think"
jq: "oh serious tt was u ar?
jq: "wa u also look v diff lei"
(i totally dun dare to ask, better or worst. but i noe now he took notice of mi thou he dunno it's mi. HAHAHAHAHAHA)
xw: "anw i still kip in contact with ms lim" (ms lim is my pri sch teacher)
xw: "sometimes she'll tok abt u"
jq: "too famous haha"
(HAHA, she'll tok abt him it's all becoz of mi lo, not that i or him bhb but we were that popular in pri sch)
xw: "will you be free to come for my 21st bdae?"
jq: "wa u still long lei"
xw: "not very long oso"
jq: "hmm gotta see if that day got duty not lor"
jq: "jus sms mi"
(seriously i'm happy enuff to hear that la! whoa, if he's really come on that day, i dunno wat to say)
jq: "wa time flies ar"
jq: "to think tt p6 only 12 years old"
xw: "yea u r getting old TOO"
jq: "eh hello"
jq: "still young at heart ok"
xw: "haha that oready made u sound old lar"
jq: "oh yea ar sounds true ar"
(hahahs, he cute la him)
Honestly, above was our 1st chat in msn.
He added mi quite some time but nvr talked once.
dunno add for wat. but i'm serious feeling damn happy now lar.
Seeing him juz brings back so so SO much of memories. n how much peiyan hate him.
hahhahhas lotsa stories abt him, nvr ending man. CHILDISH TIMES.
anw i must say one thing i noticed abt him, he become so muscular lar. OMG!
But now i m actually thinking abt how i'll react if i see junwei on street.
After he grad from sec sch, we only met after 2 yrs when i enter poly.
Now he grad n went NS, it's another 2 yrs since we last met.
R WE GONNA CONTINUE SEEING ONE ANOTHER ONCE IN 2 YEARS?? OMG.